How to fold a BOB stroller? In certain situations, some people truly refrain from the decision to purchase a stroller based on the assumption that a large amount of space will be filled.
When they conquer the problem, when it comes to folding a stroller, they always get disconcerted. Here we condensed the steps of how to fold a BOB Stroller in order to solve the dilemma and eliminate you from the puzzling situation.
There is a two-step breakdown mechanism in most BOB strollers. It is fairly easy to fold it, the same as unfolding it. Pushing the BOB stroller, cleaning, and maintaining it is also equally simple. Here are steps on how a BOB stroller can be folded.
If you want to transport or carry it to Disney, you need to fold a stroller. Collapsing a stroller for newbies often becomes impossible. If you are using a BOB stroller, then this guide will help you fold your stroller thoroughly.
BOB has several different stroller types and there may be differences in the folding mechanism. Knowing the model category, you can read the instructions for how to fold a BOB stroller.
How to Fold BOB Stroller? (Single)
When you will using a single BOB stroller, regardless of the type, since there are several versions, you should use these basic steps to fold the single BOB stroller.
- Clear your stroller, if any, with your packed products and your baby.
- Place your hands on the sides of the handlebar and press them on the red tabs in the center.
- Push the hand bars up first, and then forward. From the rear of your stroller, a red handle will emerge, force it back and your stroller is folded.
In the back of your vehicle, your BOB stroller is now able to be packed or shipped. A BOB has other features as well, in addition to being easily collapsible, that make it stand out.
How to Fold BOB Stroller? (Double)
You will quickly learn to fold it in just a single second, with a double BOB stroller. Ignore the steps below and, in seconds, fold your stroller.
- Empty your stroller
- With your hands, hold both handles and click the red buttons on both ends,
- It will move downward, drive the stroller up and then forward,
- Push the red handle towards you from the back and the stroller will fold.
- Using belts for transport or storage to tie together
How to Fold Jogging Stroller?
- Raising the handlebar. If there is an adjustable handlebar in the stroller,
- Set the parking brake with your foot,
- To flatten the jogging stroller, tug of the red handle
- To lock and hold the stroller folded, attach the red buckle to
- And make your BOB stroller even more compact, you can drop both front and rear wheels to
These were the major stroller types that were provided by BOB. Almost all the strollers of BOB can fold after reading these steps and all of them belong from one of these groups.
2 thoughts on “How to Fold BOB Stroller?”